Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wrap Up for Paws Up

Well, I am missing Montana already. The Resort at Paws Up is truly an amazing vacation location. Sunday morning we got to watch staff do a test run for a new ballooning adventure, and although they never left the ground, it was a beautiful sight. On Monday morning, I had breakfast delivered to the house, right on time, and set up for me on the kitchen table. Delicious as usual. My transfer to the Missoula airport was around 9 AM...the airport is really a throw back in time, small yet efficient, and full of mounted animals....bears, mountain lions,etc. Pretty cool. The most difficult part of this vacation is the amount of time it takes to travel to and from Ft. Lauderdale and Missoula...10-12 hours of travel. I'll have to find better connections for the next time I go out there, and there will be a next time! Paws Up has a great winter program that looks like a lot of fun, and I love the snow, so maybe then? Make sure to contact me with any questions if you'd like to go either by yourself, with friends or family. The tented camps are a great value and as elegant as the homes...although the homes can accommodate more people at a time. I am presenting what I've learned to all our staff at today's lunch meeting, so all of us here at Post Haste will be able to help you get to Paws Up.

No comments: