Saturday, June 12, 2010

More Paws Up

Today was a Chamber of Commerce day...the bluest skies I've seen in a long time, temp around 75 degrees, cool wind. I got a book and sat on the deck in my bathing suit, got some sun, then hit the hot tub for a bit...my legs still were sore from my horseback riding day...then I did the most wonderful thing...I had a hot stone massage, in a tent, looking out at snow capped mountains. First of all, I've never had a hot stone massage, and I must say, it's the best massage I've ever had. And with the fresh mountain air...amazing. My legs no longer are sore and I've finally realized that I'm in Montana. What a beautiful awe inspiring country...I feel not only refreshed, but ready for my next adventure here at Paws Up...a little wine, great company from all across the country and even the time change isn't bothering me any more. For dinner tonight I'm trying the Bison...all the food here is amazing. Tomorrow, we are taking a 2 h our guided hike throughout the countryside. I'm really looking forward to it. See you then!

No comments: