Friday, February 25, 2011

More conversation with a NextGen travel Advisor

These blog posts are a little out of order, but still make sense!
I can't believe that – the best part of being in the industry is getting to travel! Your month in Israel and Africa sounds phenomenal – what a dream. I love getting to travel and, luckily, I'm not tied down to much right now (husband or children-wise), so I do it as much as possible. In the past year, I've gone on a fam trip to St. Lucia and hosted a Seabourn cruise along the Med – I actually took my parents on the latter, their my favorite travel partners! I'll be going on an Islands in the Sun fam to French Polynesia in March – that's the farthest I've ever traveled and I'm thrilled to see Tahiti, Bora Bora, La Taha'a, and Moorea. You've definitely got to find the time to do so – I hope you have a blast on your Tahoe trip. How old is your son now, and is he your only child?
I can't believe your mother has been to Africa 30 times – how incredible! An African safari is number one on my bucket list to visit and to sell – I can't wait to have the opportunity to research it more for a client and to go one day myself. Micato's mission is beautiful and I'd like to give back to it as much as possible. I'm with you on India, Cambodia, and Vietnam... there are too many places I'd like to see over those. I'm sending my grandmother on an Ireland and Scotland trip with Trafalgar this May – I'll let you know how she likes it!
Thank you for the offer to extend to my friends – where exactly are you located? Let me know if I can ever be of help to your company. Right after Travel Mart, I had discussed working with one of the Next Gen panelists about a venture into recruiting for agencies. You never know what might happen with that, people my age just need to hear it from someone like them in the business – it's really fun and very exciting to be involved in. I would love to continue this discussion, thanks again for getting in touch and I hope we can both learn from one another!

No comments: