Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday-last day of vacation


I think everyone should make sure to take a day or two at home to rest and regroup after your vacation. It gives you time to clean everything that needs cleaning, get your house back in order along with your mind. I was lucky enough to have a wonderful, stormy day yesterday, and made a big pot of bean soup with cornbread. In my pajamas! All day! I'll finish all my errands today, pay my bills, and I'll be really ready to go back to work tomorrow. Then just 2 days and it's the weekend again. I finally got my cat back home this morning, (he went missing from my mothers for 2 days). This is the perfect end to some real rest.

Make sure to use your vacation time to separate yourself from your day to day life. The memories I have of the mountains in N GA will get me through the worst part of this FL summer. I do miss hearing the songbirds already though.

My next trip will be business, in Las Vegas, in August. More heat. Uh.

I'll be back to writing my regular blog by the beginning of next week. Until then.....

No comments: