Friday, February 13, 2009

Fantasy Travel Quest

Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? Let's say you have an unlimited budget, and all the time in the world. I really want to hear from you. Would you take a world cruise? Or an adventure vacation in Costa Rica or the Amazon? Would you find an out of the way resort, maybe in Bali, and just sit on the beach and drink cocktails all day? Maybe a fishing safari? Or an African Safari...walking with gorillas? How about horseback riding in the Serengeti? Or horseback riding across Ireland? Perhaps the Grand Tour in Europe. A river cruise? Camping in the Canadian Rockies in a 5 star tented resort? Where would you go and what would you do? Archaelogy interests you? Art and music? Wine and Food? I'd love to know what type of travel gift you would give to yourself and/or your family. Me personally, I've always wanted to do a pub crawl in Ireland and go horseback riding in Scotland. In the winter. In the cold. That way the good whiskey would really keep me warm! I might try to do that this year. And if I can't go when it's cold, the Garden Route in Ireland is supposed to be fabulous, if you're into that kind of thing. The Chelsea Flower show sounds great too...with a week or two to travel around England and visit castles. Let me know what your travel fantasy is...

1 comment:

Johnny Jenga said...

Of all of the trips I've taken, a river cruise through Provence and Burgundy in France is on top of my list.

Euro River Cruises