Monday, January 12, 2009

Twitter

For the past few days I have been trying to wrap my head around this not so new tool, Twitter. I have learned how to "tweet" short little sentences and am including my blog http://grace-devita.blogspot.com/, and my LinkedIn profile so that all of you can follow all my travel discussions. You are welsomed to join in anytime. I amparticularly interested in any new or unusual destinations you are interested in traveling to. Cruise lines are adding new itineraries regularly, and tours companies are expanding their offers daily. You can take a 4 day mini-vacation within the US, or a 90 day cruise to multiple destinations around the world. don't forget about Space Travel. Virgin Atlantic is offering a once in a lifetime trip into space. If you can't afford the full trip into space, you can do all the training and come away feeling like you've been to space and back. Now that's a Return on Life you'll never forget.

No comments: